Thursday, June 19, 2014

Dreamz Bakery ♥

2nd day outing with Esther

After the first outing with her we decided the next location for our 2nd outing.
As she is staying with his bf cousie at Klang,
me and my boyfie had to took KTM all the way to Klang to meet them. 
Have to thanks my dear for waiting us for hours in the KTM station. This is due to the brokedown of the train when we were on our way to Klang. 

Dreamz Bakery ♥

Located at Kota Damansara.
I remember it was quite hard to locate the place before then.
Not really sure did they improve on this matter for now. Hmm
Ok let the pictures do the talking eh.

So let's have a look at the interior design of the shop first



Decoration on the wall 


They are filled with instax photo and comments from lovely customers 


Green Tea mille crepe 
Still prefer Nadeje! heh


Japanese Cheese Cake 


Forgot the name..=.=


Tiramisu?? Hmm


Me and my dear


Guys 


Dear and her's 

Me and mine 


Yours truly ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment